The change I am most excited about is linking the EWHADP database to the DINAA (Digitial Index of North American Archaeology) project. I wrote a little bit about that here this morning.
I'm also attempting to add some search functionality to the database. If you look at the Database Search page you'll see some messy, unformatted, non-functional stuff. I've never attempted to incorporate a searchable database into a webpage before, so I'm learning (and seeing if it is possible here given the limitations of weebly) the way that I learn: trial and error. My original hope was that both this website and DINAA could access and return records from a single database file (e.g., located at GitHub) containing the most recent data, but it doesn't look like that is going to work. But I haven't given up yet.
I'm also going back and checking/recoding information from all the structures currently in the database. I came up with what I think are improvements in the ways I was classifying shape, summarizing architectural information, and representing temporal period. So I'm taking another look at everything and trying to get all the records on the same footing. That is taking some time.
I hope to be working on adding new data again soon and putting up a newer, larger, cleaner, and more consistent version of the database.